Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fear and tear

Oh! my gosh look at the smile on the new born babies face. Its the most beautiful one. After a nap the baby opens his eyes and tears drip down his cheeks. Probablly many of us knws the correct reason. Its fear when the child doesnt finds his mom around and result are lots of tears. My dear friends this is the start of the journey in the world of fear and tear.







We grow up so does the fear. At the age of 9 i was the most coward child in my family. Fear of ghost haunted me the most. And i always ran at the back of my dad . At night always slept with the lights on. Not only the night lamps but the tubelights also. Who knew that there might be a boggeeman under my bed and grab and eat me up in mids of night. Funny these small fears seems now. But at that time i use to cry horribly. And spend the night in my moms lap. And use to sleep the most peaceful sleep. and dreamed about fairies .

Now i m grown up. fear of making through a good college haunt me and some time brings tears in my eyes. Hey! dear friends you might have gone through the same fear full nights. Half naps and somtime dizzy mood?  As we grow up our loved ones also incraese. So fear of loosing them. Again we drawn in tears. So tears and fears are a part of life.












But the best part is that we have family and friends to support us, wipe our tears and to some extent decraese our fears. Uuuuuhuuuuuuuu! you bad bad fear i have my family near so there isnt much place for tears
Crying baby (2)Image via Wikipedia

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment